December 23, 2008

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin' Over!

One of Brynnlee's favorite things to do is lie on her back and talk to Mom and Dad. For the last two or three weeks she has been rolling on to her side. We were surprised. Our little girl was about to roll over onto her belly. But then we were frantic. What if we missed it? We needed a camcorder immediately to film this moment. Our camcorder arrived last night. I was so excited to learn how to use it to get Brynnlee in action. Of course you can't use it right when you get it. It needed to be charged, and I needed to learn how to use it. Thankfully Brynnlee was in bed--no more attempts at rolling over for the night. I was prepared to get up early in the morning and wait for her big moment. Well Brynnlee had other ideas. What was it 2:30 AM? She decided she was hungry and playful. After finally getting her back to bed at about 3:30, I was in no condition to wake up early. Kevin was nice enough to get her the next time. Suddenly I hear, "Lindsay, your daughter just rolled over!" I jumped out of bed, and there she was, lying on her tummy. I was so mad that Kevin had seen it and I hadn't. It turns out I had nothing to be mad about. Kevin had missed it too! He was watching SportsCenter when it happened. But don't worry minutes later she did it again. Now you ask, did I get this moment on video. Of course not, I didn't know how to work it. I did however take some pictures of her doing it again. I can't believe my 3 1/2 month baby just rolled over!



2 comments:

Alicia Steere said...

Hooray Brynnlee!!! What a big girl!!! That is so exciting. Don't you just love all of the little milestones!? :)

Scott and Melanie said...

Wow! She is beautiful!! I'm so happy you started a blog! It's awesome to see that things are going so well for you!