
As I pulled out the snow pants, boots, hat, scarf, and gloves, Brynnlee knew something was going on. I continued to get ready, putting my coat on, pulling my hair in pig tails, and finding my own scarf, hat, and gloves. Brynnlee picked up the snowpants looking at them curiously and began following me around with them in hand.
I have been waiting for this day for awhile....the first day Brynnlee played in the snow. There have been a couple of problems standing in my way. First, we didn't have any snow boots for Brynnlee. That was solved by my mother-in-law who nicely gave us a pair. Second, it hasn't snowed here all January. Well finally the snow is here.
I bundled Brynnlee up as much as possible and took her out. She just walked around in the snow not really knowing what to do. I showed her a snowball, which she wasn't very interested in. I showed her how to sit and mess with the snow. She still didn't care. I showed her how to kick the snow. Finally that was something she was interested in. She walked and kicked and walked all over in the snow. She loved it. How do I know? She screamed when we went back in! What a fun time....


1 comment:
Such cute pictures! Snow pictures are always my favorite!
Post a Comment