January 22, 2009

Football Night in the Eames Home




My dad love sports. Boy does he love sports! I swear it is the only thing he let us watch when he was home. I have memories of televised bowling and pool. Yuck. But now he has three daughters who like football. And because Dad is a Steelers fan, so are we. We got together to watch the Steelers play their first playoff game. Kevin and I almost got kicked out of the house because we didn't show up in black and gold. Hannah and Hallie had the spirit. Don't they look cute? My mom made a delicious roast dinner, and we had a great time. Best of all? The Steelers won!

1 comment:

Amy said...

We (well at least Ryan does) love the Steelers too! I have no memories of sports growing up. My dad is weird! Occassionally I will catch Ryan watching tennis or some obscure sport because there isn't anything else on. Lame!